|
' Sometimes all you can do is walk away,
hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay.'
|
|
L.JunTing [: |
|
|
Layout: vehemency |
|
|
Take things slowly and we'll see.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 9:01 PM
![]() Hello! I think I got H1N1. LOL! Kept coughing in the morning. I also had flu and saw throat. School as usual, first period english. I got moved to the front of the class. -.- Because of the malays kept on talking at the back then teacher say move me in front can concentrate better. Wtff!? Then maths. Went through the papers as usual. POA test on amalgamation later. Not quite sure how to do so most probably fail? :/ Didn't eat for recess cause wasn't feeling well. FTCT then literature. Had a test on unseen poems and my phone got confiscated cause I was caught using it. So sway. First time get caught for using phone in class. Had to write an apology letter of 100 words. Then MsRajah say if next time she catch me using again, she will give my phone to the discipline committee. Anyways, I should be able to get at least 15/25 for the test? SS mock test tomorrow! How to finish studying all the topics in just a few hours!? I think I spot topic la. GLOBALISATION! Don't come out then fail lor. Haha. |
|