' Sometimes all you can do is walk away,
hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay.'
Photobucket

L.JunTing [:
09March1993
MahaBodhiTemasek Secondary 4/9
Manchester United FC Fan
New jersey, Class T-shirt, Laptop, Hoodie.

We fail, we fall, but we still have to face the reality and move on.

'We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.' By Sam Keen


ShoutMix chat widget

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Adrian Amanda Arnold Christine Corina Emily FengYi Hannah HuiYi Jamie JiaJie Jolene Kaylie Leona Michelle Nurin PeiYun Rachel Sangeetha Shawn Sherweine Vicky Yolanda YuenYin friend
4NINE. TMSNP.

H1N1
Thursday, July 16, 2009, 6:47 PM

Sunset Pictures, Images and Photos

Hey guys! I'm back after 4 days (:

I'm feeling damn sick now with a bad cough, flu and sore throat. I even had fever(38.2) and body aches just now like 2 hours ago? It's like having H1N1 but now feeling better already and I don't wanna go school tomorrow! Anyway tomorrow no important lessons. :X Only maths, pe, lit and chinese.

I'm starting to hate MsMorni even more. For the past few days, she kept saying 'We are on a warpath!' and kept scolding the class when it's not everybody's fault. The malay boys seriously need to get a life. It's always them and a few others who are causing problems so she shouldn't blame the whole class.

Yesterday, had ss mock test. As usual, I doubt I will pass.
Today had principal's talk at the AVT. Talked about results and all. I don't qualify for the EMB3 thing cause I only passed 4. But I should be able to pass my POA and science for 'N' if I work harder. :B

There will always be a starting point and ending point and so we shall end here..





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com