|
' Sometimes all you can do is walk away,
hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay.'
|
|
L.JunTing [: |
|
|
Layout: vehemency |
|
|
I don't really know.
Thursday, July 9, 2009, 2:15 PM
![]() K these are some damn overdue-d photos. There's also a video of the parade but too lazy to upload cause the file damn damn freaking big. But my facebook got, so can go there and watch! (: English('N') and chinese('O') orals started yesterday! Luckily not for me. :DD Okay anyways, life's as boring as usual so I don't really have anything to update about. I will when I think of anything. :O Reply of tags! :D Amanda: Yoyoyo. jUnz-_<™ : YOSXZ! Kaylieeee: TYTY. I LOYAL FRIEND. HAHAHA. Kaylieeee: if you got H1N1, afiq die alr. haha, heng you nvr talk to him so maybe got change he dont have. then if he don't have, he wont pass to my class ppl Kaylieeee: and so wont pass to me YAY. hahahaha. jUnz-_<™ : LOL! You loyal then get H1N1 with me la! Hahaha! :X Rachel: Hahaha, doing good? jUnz-_<™ : Yeapp! Fengyi: OMG H1N1! Haha. Wah you racist ah, still bold the word MALAYS. Tsk. :D jUnz-_<™ : Spread to you then you know! Lol. It's because of them that's why I sit at the front now okayy!!! -.- |
|