|
' Sometimes all you can do is walk away,
hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay.'
|
|
L.JunTing [: |
|
|
Layout: vehemency |
|
|
Wierddd.
Friday, July 3, 2009, 4:43 PM
Hey!Changed link again and private-d my blog so you guys can link me up! And I'm too lazy to import all my previous posts over, so ya. Anyways, life's been sucky. Haven't been able to sleep well the past few days and I don't know why. I can lie there for 1 hour and I'm still awake. It takes me at least 1-2 hours to fall asleep and it sucks, seriously. Maybe I have too many problems kept to myself. o.O I forgot what I did for the past few days so I'll update only about today. First period was maths and I got suan-ed by MrKamlesh. -.- K nvm I shall not talk about it. Second was PE. Took height and weight. Wow! I shrinked! :O The last time I took my height, I was 169cm but now 167cm!? Or is it the thing? Hope not. :/ Literature next. Syafiq called Michelle Mitch but teacher thought he was saying bitch. It was damn funny alright. Then recess, long story. HaoMing and I bought tako and wanted to bring back to class to eat. Saw MrAnthonyHo at the stairs so we stopped. Then when he went down, we were about to go up when MrCuthbert shouted. -.- So damn sway.. So both of us were asked to go to the general office to explain to MrsOng. So we stood there for like 30 minutes but she didn't came. So MrSara asked us to go back to class. And that we have to apologise to MrsOng or MrAri by next tuesday and we have to clean up to canteen at the last 5minutes of recess. Luckily we didn't get public apology. I seriously think MrSara is much better than Cuthbert. After recess was chinese. Skipped quite a bit but anyways the lesson was extended to 1pm. Went to tampines after school to get my GV card. Then followed Adrian for his stuff. -.- Shall go down now to play soccer! :D |
|